The insecticides, which can kill all kinds of bugs, are widely used in many parts of the world to control pests, including the invasive blackfly and other insects.
But some scientists say the chemicals are being used for a less good purpose: as a means of making pets sick.
The chemicals have been found in the brains of animals, including humans, to kill certain kinds of parasites.
But researchers have found some cases of people suffering serious health problems from the drugs, such as brain damage or seizures.
They are also linked to some cases in people who are allergic to certain insecticides.
One of the most controversial uses of the chemicals is in pets.
It is known as the insecticide-treated bedbug killer.
They have been shown to be toxic in dogs, cats, horses and rabbits.
They can cause respiratory problems, skin reactions and even heart attacks.
But they also are popular in the pet industry, especially for indoor pets.
Pets are used to keeping a clean house and pets are especially important for the health of their owners.
But there are other problems associated with pets as well.
In recent years, pet owners have been exposed to the chemical at levels far above those recommended by the Food and Drug Administration.
They also have been given more of the chemical than the average person, who is exposed to about 0.6 parts per million.
The FDA says that, in general, the amount of the pesticide in the environment is too low to cause significant harm.
But the amount in pets is way higher than that, according to a new report.
“The use of insecticides in pets has increased dramatically in recent years,” said Rachel Stoltz, an assistant professor at the University of Iowa.
“That has led to the emergence of the pet pesticide industry.”
The study, which was published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives, looked at the health effects of pesticides that were added to pets in the United States from 2006 to 2015.
It found that pets exposed to more pesticides were more likely to have problems including anxiety, dizziness, muscle pain, memory problems, and depression.
A study from 2009 found that some pets were being treated with pesticides at levels much higher than those recommended.
“Our data suggests that pets treated with more pesticide were more vulnerable to adverse effects and potentially more susceptible to adverse consequences from exposure,” the study said.
Pet owners are responsible for cleaning their pets’ indoor areas and making sure that there are no pet parasites or other bugs in their homes.
And pets have a higher chance of being bitten by fleas, cockroaches, and other pests if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
StoltZ said there is a lot of misinformation around the use of pesticides in pets, and many people are confused about what they are doing.
“Many pet owners are not really aware that they’re using pesticides in their pets and have been told that it’s not toxic to pets, but it actually is,” she said.
The use of chemicals in pets may be harmful, but people need to be aware of what is going on.
“It’s important to keep in mind that the chemicals that are in pet food, bedding, and toys are also used in human food, so they’re really used in people’s homes,” StoltK told ABC News.
“In humans, pesticides have been used in the body for hundreds of thousands of years, and it’s really a safe way to do it.
People are very concerned about what the effects of insecticide use on pets are, and there’s also some misinformation out there about what is actually happening.”